Having a personal studio may seem impressive, but it is just a
corner of my apartment. It has a Facebook page.
These are my Fodera bass, my MTD 635 bass and Gibson Les Paul Jimmy Page Custom
Authentic guitar. Read more about them here.
My Fodera, called Valkyria, even has its own website, www.valkyria.com.
|DEVELOPMENT COMPLEXITY CIRCLE
||This is how I view software development in general.
Each box communicates only with the two surrounding boxes.
- User experience include business processes and general satisfaction with the software.
- UI is the interface between the software and the user.
- UX-model is an abstraction of the problem to be solved.
- App is the software logic.
- App-model is the datamodel needed to support the app functionality.
- API defines the communication with backend.
- Platform is the functionality and datamodel of the backend. It should resemble the app-model, but is not required to be identical.
- Storage is backend storage.
- Data science is backend statistics and data engineering.
- Sensors are similar to UI, but communicates only with backend.
- Proof of concepts generally end up in dashboards, which are in no way optimized for actual problems.
- Cocreation generally deifines the ux model, but is not really integrated with actual usage.
- Prototyping with a simulated backend is an agile way to fit a full-stack solution to the problem and to define consistent UI and API.
- Sales generally focus on the platform and whatever user experience that is defined by the platform abstractions.
- The evaluation of a project is generally focused on the actual experience of the users, which may differ a lot from the platform, since it is more complex.
1966 Born in Stockholm 1976-1984 Adolf Fredrik School of
Music in Stockholm 1984-1985 Hopkins High School, Minneapolis
1986-1987 Second Lieutenant of Reconnaissance Platoon 1987 Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Engineering Physics
of various publications at KTH 1989-1991 Developed the City
Info system, used for tourist guiding 1992 Changed major
at KTH to Computer Science 1993 On stage at Komediteatern,
Gröna Lund, with the play Ada, Dataspelet
1994 On stage at Södra Teatern, Stockholm, with the
play The Tsar,
1995 Initiator and project manager of the InSight project,
representing Sweden at Apple Design Project '95 in Cupertino
1995-2000 Working for Swedbank Capital Markets & Securities.
Designed and developed NetTrade,
the first equity trading website in Europe, with Jörgen Blomberg
1996 Developed NetTrade into the first multilingual and multimarket
trading site of the world, with Jörgen Blomberg and Måns Tånneryd
1997-2000 Formed (and disbanded) various groups of vocal
jazzquartets and -quintets 1997- 2000 Inhouse development,
mathematics and user interface design at Swedbank.
Developed Swedbank Bali, an application for equity,
fixed income and currency analysis 1997 One month in Hong
Kong, Macau and Thailand 1998 Six weeks in Australia
1999 Six weeks in South Africa 2000-2001 Knowledge architect
and founding partner, QiTech AB. Developed QiTech Qiper, which was
used by the NordNet online equity trading site, where five different
but similar sites could be managed and translated into six different
languages, with one html structure instead of thirty 2001-2004
Member of the chamber choir Svenska Röster, performances including
Globen, Konserthuset, Berwaldhallen
as well national and foreign tours 2001-2003 Developing PowerPilot,
an analysis tool for the financial power market, based on the Uninode®
architecture, with Rickard Werneker and Josefin Bodell 2002-2003
Founder and member of the vocal quartet Radiokvartetten
2002 PowerPilot is installed at Nord Pool, the nordic power
exchange 2003 Founder, president and CEO,
AB 2004 Founding Nada Risk AB with Rickard Werneker and
Josefin Bodell, to continue
development of PowerPilot
2005 Setting up the
Studio a.k.a Nada Studio 2005-2006 Taking art classes at
name from Sven Gothefors to Sven Trebard
2007 Working with Racasse AB, developing the Central Name Registry
Solo exhibition at Spy Bar
2009 Working on Uninode, Nodelab and Studiolab, three framework
layers for music composition
2009 Signed contract with French photo agency
Second solo exhibition at Spy Bar
Master's thesis 2010-2012 Working at
2012 Fulltime work with
The best software in the world for writing songs
™ - and
PainterTool 2015- iOS developer at Tieto
2016 US patent for
a method of composing with specification and figures